We are pleased to provide a wide variety of physical therapy services to the local community, ranging from pediatric to geriatric age groups and everyone in between. Our therapists are expertly trained in manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, state of the art modalities, sports-specific rehabilitation, balance and fall prevention strategies, kinesiotaping and a variety of other techniques aimed at getting you back to your best.
Learn more about physical therapy provided via telehealth here.
At New Life, we are equipped to provide care for a wide selection of diagnoses, injuries and ailments, including but not limited to:
- General strengthening programs
- Overuse injuries
- Sports related injuries
- Work related injuries
- Cardio/Pulmonary Conditions
- Sprains, strains, fractures, tendonitis/tendinosis, and nerve entrapment
- Neurological conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, ALS, GBS, and more
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation including spinal fusion, microdiscectomy, total knee replacement, total hip replacement, total shoulder replacement, rotator cuff repair, labral repair, foot and ankle surgeries, fracture repair, wrist and hand surgeries and more
- Chronic conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, Parkinson’s disease, osteoporosis, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, CRPS, and more
- Women’s Health