We are happy to offer occupational therapy services here at New Life. Occupational therapists strive to provide care to patients of all ages with the overarching goal to allow patient to return to their normal participation with respect to activities of daily living, including but not limited to self-care, education, social interaction, and work.
Occupational therapists offer treatment to a variety of diagnoses and disorders, including but not limited to:
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic disorders of the upper extremity
- Work-related injuries, primarily pertaining to the upper extremity
- Generalized weakness in the upper extremity
- Neurologic conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, ALS, GBS, and more
- Related Chronic Conditions